If you are a Cinnabon Fan and just can't resist passing that Cinnabon Store when you are nearby, guess what? Now you can have that very same taste at home in an instant. You don't have to be a chef, top notch baker or even a good cook to use these products and get that same "to die for" Cinnabon taste at home. Please go to the Cinnabon Facebook Page to learn more about their products and find more recipes from great cooks. www.Facebook.com/cinnaboncreations
How would you like to go to your kitchen and in less than 30 minutes be able to serve your family this creation? Well, you can and it's so easy and delicious.
Cinnabon has brilliantly come up with products for consumers at home that can EASILY be used everyday on so many different things. Fans of Cinnabon have always craved the irresistible Cinnabon cinnamon-roll taste according to ACH Food Companies Director, John Lazowski. I am excited to share with you that I have entered the
CINNABON® CREATIONS BLOGGER SWEEPSTAKES!
Cinnabon French Toast Casserole
10 pieces sliced bread (I used a light wheat bread)
1/2 c. milk
1/2 t. salt
1/2 c. Cinnabon Syrup
1/2 c. Cinnabon Sprinkle
1 stick butter
1 cup walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. Beat eggs, milk and salt in a medium size bowl.
3. Place 6 slices of bread in the casserole dish and pour egg mixture over the bread.
4. Sprinkle 1/3 of the Cinnabon Sprinkle over the bread/egg mixture.
5. Pour 1/3 of the Cinnabon Syrup over the bread/egg mixture.
6. Bake casserole for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest.
7. While the casserole is baking, cut the remaining 4 pieces of bread into cubes. Melt 1/2 stick of butter in large skillet and add 2 T. of Cinnabon Sprinkle. Mix the butter and Cinnabon sprinkle together and toss the bread cubes in the mixture. Coat as evenly as possible and toast the bread cubes until golden brown and crispy.
8. Remove from pan and add the remaining 1/2 stick of butter, 2 T. of Cinnabon Sprinkle and walnuts. Stirring constantly, toast the walnuts in the Cinnabon Sprinkle butter until golden brown. You are essentially roasting and candying the nuts. Remove from heat.
9. Toss the toasted cubes and candied nuts on top of the casserole. Sprinkle with additional Cinnabon Sprinkle and Cinnabon Syrup and serve immediately.
Please leave a comment here on my blog telling me what you would use the New Cinnabon products on. I can think of so many great ideas. Let's see how many of your ideas match mine. By trying this product, which was provided for me I have entered the blogger sweepstakes and can win more of these products and you can have an opportunity to win some as well.
You can have the opportunity to win some of these great products right here on Delicious Dishes By Debbie. If my blog is chosen as the winner of CINNABON® CREATIONS BLOGGER SWEEPSTAKES then my readers will have the opportunity to win the following.
READER PRIZE DESCRIPTION – ONE (1) WINNER: One (1) blog reader, chosen at will by the grand prize winning blogger, will receive a prize pack that consists of twelve (12) bottles of Cinnabon Syrup and twelve (12) bottles of Cinnabon Sprinkle toppings (also known as “a one-year supply”). The approximate retail value of prize is $75.00.
Disclosure: I received the Cinnabon® products used and was entered for a chance to win a Cinnabon Creations prize package in exchange for this post. No monetary exchange took place. All opinions are my own.